Storage and Shelving for Early Childhood Centres.
Creating a dynamic versatile and flexible space in early childhood learning centres is key to enabling optimum teaching and learning environments. Planex’s mobile flexible storage units have been designed with this in mind.
Kiddikart is a mobile flexible storage unit for early childhood education centres and primary schools. The unit has been designed to store children’s toys and belongings. The units are low in height to enable interaction and visibility across a space. The mobility of the units enables the educators to divide the space based on activities and needs throughout the day.
Manufacturer: Planex Sales Pty Ltd
Location: Hallam, Melbourne
Warranty: Ten years
- Welded body made of 100% recyclable BlueScope steel (with up to 20% recycled content
- Standard powder coats available in 300+ colours/finishes
- Italian 50mm castors
- Door hinges
- Push latch mechanism on doors
- Made in Melbourne, Australia using locally sourced materials
- Manufactured for disassembly
- Polymer parts labelled for segregation and sorting
- Iron phosphate pre-treatment AS2331.3.1-2001 Method 3.1
- Planex factory uses a 100kW roof-mounted solar array to provide up to 25% of manufacturing electricity needs
- Certified Furntech-AFRDI Blue Tick AS/NZS 4610.3:2020 Furniture-School and Education, Part 3: Storage furniture-Strength, durability and stability
- ISO14001 and ISO9001 production facility
- VOC Tested compliant